Welcome to the Munathara Initiative ("Munathara").
User Content and Contributions to Munathara
Any Content you submit to Munathara is at your own risk of loss. By providing Content to Munathara, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party).
To be eligible to use the Munathara website, you must meet the following criteria and warrant that you: (1) are 14 years old or older; (2) will not create more than one personal account; (3) will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date; (4) will not provide any false personal information on Munathara, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission from that party; (5) will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account; (6) will not use the Munathara website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices; (8) will not submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or violates any law (9) will abide by all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Munathara website, including those related to data privacy and the transmission of personal data, and will not violate the rights of Munathara or any third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark; and (10) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, software, mobile access, and internet access necessary to use the Munathara website.
As a condition of your use of Munathara, you shall: (a) notify Munathara immediately of any unauthorized use of any password, or account information, or any other known or suspected breach of security; (b) report to Munathara immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of content that is known or suspected by you to infringe the intellectual property rights of any other third party.
Munathara Intellectual Property
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Procedure
We will respond to legitimate requests under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and we retain the right to remove user content on Munathara that we deem to be infringing the copyright of others. If you become aware of user content on Munathara that infringes your copyright rights, you may submit a properly formatted DMCA request (see 17 U.S.C. § 512) to Munathara.
Any DMCA request should be sent to this contact information:
Munathara Communications Director
PO Box 33992, Washington, DC 20033, USA
Please include the following information in your DMCA request:
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
• The URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please be aware that misrepresentations of infringement can result in liability for monetary damages. You may want to consult an attorney before taking any action pursuant to the DMCA.
If you believe User Content was wrongly removed from Munathara due to a DMCA request, you may request a copy of the DMCA notice and you may file a counter-notification by sending us the following:
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and where the material was located online before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• Your physical or electronic signature;
• Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA 512 subsection (c)(1)(c) or an agent of such person.
Interaction with Third Party Content and External Links
By using Munathara, you may be exposed to other users’ or third party content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Except for certain limited circumstances, such as where legally required, we generally do not review or filter such content. You agree and acknowledge that we are not responsible for other users or third party content or information or for any damage of any kind incurred as result of your reliance thereon.
MUNATHARA PROVIDES THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES THEREIN ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MUNATHARA DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER-GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. MUNATHARA DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MUNATHARA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF (OR THE INABILITY TO USE) THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, OR A SITE LINKED TO THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, OR OTHER COMPUTER MALFUNCTION, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MUNATHARA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY MUNATHARA OR ANY PORTION OF THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR MUNATHARA ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE USING THE MUNATHARA WEBSITE, AND SUCH DISCONTINUANCE SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Munathara, in its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice, may suspend or terminate your access to the Munathara website, suspend or terminate your account and/or remove any of your Content from the Munathara website.