Munathara Privacy Statement
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect
We collect the following User Information:
1. Contact Information. This includes a user's name, address, email address, business or home address, telephone and fax number, and any other information that a user may give us to contact them.
2. Personal Details. This includes information such as date of birth, passport information, race, gender, or sexual orientation that you may provide to Munathara.
3. Content. This includes any Content and information you provide Munathara. "Content" includes text, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and audiovisual combinations
4. Correspondence. This includes any information you provided or were provided through Munathara related communication channels, including technical support and customer service.
How We Collect Information
1. Information you give us. You may give us information in a variety of ways. For example, when you register on Munathara.com we will ask you to submit certain User Information, like your name, email address, and other contact information. You may also give us information when you post Content to Munathara.com. We may also collect information when you take other actions, such as requesting technical support or customer service, giving us reviews or feedback.
2. Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information may include, for instance, information about your device, details about your usage patterns, and details about your internet usage.
The kinds of information Munathara will collect includes:
• Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as the type of computer or mobile device you are using, the operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number and mobile provider) when you visit the website.
• Log information. When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information on our servers related to your use of our website to help us improve our products and service. This may include the IP address of your computer or the proxy server that you use to access the web, your type of web browser. We may also receive location data passed to us from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have set up on our mobile applications. Most mobile devices allow you to prevent real time location data being sent to Munathara, and of course Munathara will honor your settings.
• Other. Munathara is an innovative, growing website and we are always seeking to offer new and improved services to users. As we continue to provide new and improved features we may potentially collect new types of information.
How We Use Your User Information.
2. Munathara Communications. We may communicate with you from time to time about issues such as the availability of the website, security, or other service-related issues. We may also send promotional e-mails or communications to you about other services offered by Munathara or selected partners. These messages will be sent to you based on your User Information and messaging preferences. You may change your email and contact preferences at any time by signing into your account and changing your settings. You can also opt out of promotional messages by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages.
3. Content. We encourage you to participate with the Munathara Initiative by posting Content, however we want you to understand that this information will be made public. As a result, we are not responsible for any third party's use of information you publicly disclose through our service.
4. Improving User Experience. We will also use your User Information to improve your user experience. This will include services such as analyzing your behavior when using Munathara to customize your experience.
5. Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with Munathara) outside of the Munathara as necessary to provide Munathara's services. By registering with Munathara, you acknowledge and agree to this information sharing.
6. Third Parties. We will only share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Munathara when we have your specific consent to do so, except when we share your User Information with Third Party Service Providers, as described below.
7. Third Party Service Providers. We may use other companies to perform services on our behalf. For example, we use other companies to assist with infrastructure and IT services, improve and optimize our web pages, process credit card transactions, provide customer service, analyze and enhance data, including users' interaction with our website. In the course of providing such services, these other companies may have access to some of your User Information. We do not authorize these companies to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them
12. Feedback. When you contact Munathara with any feedback or for customer service or technical support by email or in any other manner, we may keep a record of your correspondence with us to help solve any issues you might be facing. If you decide to sign up to receive information on product or service updates, or to receive any of our marketing materials, we may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters or marketing materials. You may unsubscribe to such communication at any time.
We work hard to protect Munathara and its users from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, User Information we hold. In particular:
• Before we upload any User Information, we will encrypt this information using industry standard encryption methods.
• We may review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems whenever we find it appropriate to do so.
Munathara complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. Munathara does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.